Marine Liability covers you in the event that you or your employees are held legally liable:
- Ship Repairer's Liability, which covers liability for vessels and other third-party eventualities (including bodily injury) arising from repairs and/or building operations.
- Containers’ Liability, which covers the replacement value of the container and liability arising from the operation of containers for third party personal injury and property damage.
- Marina Operator's Liability, which covers marina operators against claims from damage to vessels while in their care, custody, and control.
- Stevedore's Liability, which covers against third-party property damage and bodily injury as a result of a vessel being loaded and/or unloaded.
- Charterer’s Liability, which covers liabilities assumed under a charter party, primarily hull damage and protection, plus indemnity, and risks.
- Freight Forwarder’s Liability, which covers freight forwarders against claims in the event that they are held liable for physical loss or damage to a customer’s cargo.